Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

June 08, 2006

Up to date

This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but Blogger threw a wobbly....anyhow...

Just a couple of articles to mention :

The
funeral of Nishi Patel-Nasri was held.

Article from last week....Simon Heffer on
David 'call me Dave' Cameron.

Who is
accountable these days?

Shaun Bailey on the prevalence of
knives.

Iraqi students are dragged off buses and murdered.

Yvonne Ridley, who converted to Islam after being kidnapped by the Taliban in Afghanistan
has said, "I don't think the Muslim community should communicate with the police any more until they start showing some respect."

I had a long rant posted here, but I decided not to run with it.....all I can say is with comments like that, is it any wonder people are increasingly wary of Muslims?

I am not going to go on and on about ROONEY! like everyone else will be...I personally don't think he will be fit enough to play. As for whether England will do well in the World Cup...I have no idea. If they play like they normally do, they'll be out before the quarter finals. If they play with the mindset to win, scoring goals at every opportunity...then they might do it.

Actually....flash poll!!

Will England make the Final, or will they get kicked out before? Let me know.

Hmm...so he is fit....allegedly....well he has six weeks of training to catch up on now. Starts tomorrow...Germany v Costa Rica.

Oh I just love headlines like this -
DNA database is shared overseas". Does anyone think that there is any point to the ID database when information is already being handed over to anyone who wants it....obviously officially, but is it accurate?


Breaking news!! It appears that al-Zarqawi may have been killed.

BBC, Sky News, CNN reports.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home