Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

May 05, 2006

Hmm

Well...surprisingly I don't have anything to say.

I'm not surprised about the local election results, and I'm not sure the Cabinet reshuffle has gone quite as planned. I notice Charles Clarke was sacked....although the BBC News at 1 said resigned. Why on earth is Prescott still in position? I notice however that he has been stripped of all his powers.....so he can't bugger anything else up. Ruth Kelly has been moved.

Patricia Hewitt is still somehow in the same job. Margaret Beckett as Foreign Secretary??????

Oh well...somehow I think, like the song.....there may be trouble ahead..

Other than that....I notice that Iraqis are still being slaughtered by other Muslims.
Zacarias Moussaoui will rot in a SuperMax prison....quite appropriate I think.

I'm bored....

I know...cunning plan....you the readers get to choose the topic. Then I will attempt to write about it....(is this really a good idea?) Suggestions in the comments please. Perhaps every Saturday....we shall see....so go on, get your thinking caps on....

Comment by Haloscan:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Juggling Mother said to The MuppetLord...

You could always do a "my solution to....." series.

You could start with a nice easy and non-controversial one: My solution to the pensions crises.

Or the NHS;-)

May 05, 2006 6:23 pm  
Blogger Tololy said to The MuppetLord...

Just a question here, is it a set policy that your blog follows politics and such only? Would it be a policy breach to post a personal entry every once in a while? That should be interesting.

May 06, 2006 6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home