Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

March 10, 2005

Random Disclaimer

What you see and read is an opinion of mine, based on factual information or irrational thoughts. In no way do I intend to annoy or antagonise anyone intentionally or otherwise, as I don't have the energy to argue.

If you have a problem with any of my ravings, then find someone elses point of view or alternatively you could just ignore this site completely. Having said that, if you want facts then check out the appropriate websites in the link list...e.g. Sky News, BBC News, CNN International, ITN, etc. and any others that I can put on the list, or indeed refer to in any post I have here, then you can argue with the source.

Is this an excuse? No, should it be? I can always remove my posts or apologise and correct, ok?

On another note : Don't copy without referencing. It's not polite. You want to use stuff off here, you email me. What's the address? Well either click on the link on the side...or read this - muppetlord at gmail dot com.

Understand? Good. Now, if I say no, I mean NO. If I agree to anything, I want to see the final draft so I can tell you if it's wrong. Don't think I won't take notes.

See the Creative Commons licence on the side for extra thoughts.

Remember....I can respond on here...

Comment by Haloscan:

|