Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

September 10, 2005

Football

I know, I know, I am a little late posting this, especially when there is something else worth watching...I mean the cricket.

Rankings - England : 7th, Northern Ireland : 116th.

To put this into perspective : Scotland : 86th, Wales : 83rd, Austria : 71st, Qatar : 68th, Colombia : 24th, Iran : 15th, Italy : 13th, Germany : 11th, France :9th.

How can you lose to a team ranked so far below you? I have no idea...people will be calling for Sven's sacking....but I say....call for the team's sacking. They are the ones that play to get the result, they should be the ones to be hammered. Lets get them to play for nothing....see if they have the ability to play for country, rather than for money.

So, here and now....let's make it clear...you want to play for England, you have to be committed to win, because these half-arsed results they are not showing they deserve to be anywhere near the top 20.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home