Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

August 28, 2005

Fashion

I know, I know, what am I doing with a post on fashion? Well, I had a thought (like you do), and thought I would tell you about it.

Why do teenagers wear tracksuits? It is apparently a fashion statement. I personally think that it looks rubbish. What gets me though is that tracksuits aren't the cheapest things around. It must cost a fortune.

Personally, I think shirt & trousers looks better....I mean, I barely wear jeans anymore....my current Bob The Builder mode notwithstanding. Don't people have a sense of style anymore? Oh well, it must be me.

All I need now is a black jacket, and another black shirt. Then I'm sorted.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home