Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

March 15, 2005

Musings

Hmmm...random moments.

I'm bored. Oh well, like that makes a change at the moment. Here we are, it's almost Mid-March and I suppose I should be looking forward to summer. Anyhow, this weekend is the Malaysian GP, and then the Bahrain GP 2 weeks after that. A bit of Sunday afternoon viewing to look forward to. Best bit is that Ferrari may bring the new car to Bahrain. Would be interesting to see how they do, and whether Renault wipe the floor with everyone else again.

Hey, I watched that Supervolcano programme on BBC1 and BBC2 on Sunday / Monday. Interesting yes? Basically we're stuffed if we get a super eruption. Remind me to find somewhere warm to move to.

At some point I suppose I will get interested in the election, as and when we start getting informative statements, rather than the usual political spinning., although having said that, the Conservatives appear to be looking good for the first time in a while. Is there a vague chance they might win the election?

Doctor Who is back a week on Saturday!!
Who is your Who? I prefer Tom Baker because he was the most 'alien' of all the Doctors. Colin Baker wasn't bad either. So, will Christopher Eccleston be a good Doctor? We shall see.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home