Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

February 24, 2005

Why am I here?

Why am I here indeed....well actually it is a bit of an accident really. I was doing a sort of online diary thing on Friends Reunited and then it disappeared....which wasn't helpful. So I thought I'd do something different here. Yes, I know, I need help, but then again, who doesn't??

So this will be sort of a list of things I like (movies, music, books) and other stuff worth commenting on (politics?!?!, conspiracy theories, interesting items etc).

I will eventually have a proper commenting thing going so you can smack me down if you want.

Ok...later!!!

MuppetLord

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home