Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

February 24, 2006

1st Anniversary

Yes folks, you read that right....this blog is now 1 year old!! *crowd goes wild*

What started out as inane drivel is still.......basically inane drivel I suppose. Is that good thing or a bad thing? Whatever, I'll let you decide. Thank you to everyone that deems this to be more than inane drivel, I'm glad you're still here.

When I started this blog I thought I would merely comment on things. What started out as minor ramblings have progressed to somewhat bigger ravings, with the occasion ramble from time to time. What has surprised me most, apart from actually acquiring readers, is that people have felt the need to comment from time to time. I've tried to keep my postings as relevant as possible, and as unbiased as possible. I don't know if I've succeeded, but I've done it as well as I can.

Anyhow...I hope I can continue this for at least another year. Thanks for stopping by.

ML

Comment by Haloscan:

|

11 Comments:

Blogger The Gorse Fox said to The MuppetLord...

Happy blogday, ML.

February 24, 2006 9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said to The MuppetLord...

Happy Blogday!

February 24, 2006 9:29 pm  
Blogger Bill Sticker said to The MuppetLord...

Happy blogday to you,
Happy blogday to you,
Happy blogday, Happy blogday,
Happy blogday to you!

Regards

Bill

February 25, 2006 9:18 am  
Blogger Juggling Mother said to The MuppetLord...

Happy blogday.

Not sure you've managed the unbiased - but can anyone really claim that? And you certainly highlight some interesting stories:-)

I like to wander over to your part of the blogosphere regularly - anyone who quotes Salvor hardin can't be all bad:-)

February 25, 2006 9:44 pm  
Blogger MuppetLord said to The MuppetLord...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

February 25, 2006 10:51 pm  
Blogger *lynne* said to The MuppetLord...

happy (belated!) blogday!! here's wishing u many happy returns of the day.. and many happy return visits to your blog :D

February 27, 2006 9:35 am  
Blogger MuppetLord said to The MuppetLord...

Thanks Lynne.

February 27, 2006 6:28 pm  
Blogger Mad Dog said to The MuppetLord...

Happy first birthday!

February 27, 2006 11:03 pm  
Blogger MuppetLord said to The MuppetLord...

Thanks Mad Dog.

February 27, 2006 11:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said to The MuppetLord...

Congrats on a full year! I know it isn't easy... You keep writing and we'll keep reading...

February 28, 2006 12:23 pm  
Blogger MuppetLord said to The MuppetLord...

Thanks Tom.

February 28, 2006 10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home