Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

November 18, 2005

Random

This was quite amusing. Courtesy : Rachel from North London.

Ever been annoyed at being flashed by a Gatso? You have? I bet it wasn't as much as
this guy. Gorse Fox found it.

Squirrels? - Death to Grey Squirrels!

Well it is Children In Need tonight..which means nothing to watch on BBC1 from 7:00. As it is, I think Ghostbusters is on ITV or Channel 4..I can't remember which.

When something comes to me, I'll have another long post...until then....the usual.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

3 Comments:

Blogger MuppetLord said to The MuppetLord...

er...well I listen to Radio 2, and they have been going on about for a couple of weeks...plus the advert on the telly with Terry Wogan breakdancing.

November 18, 2005 4:13 pm  
Blogger Webmiztris said to The MuppetLord...

I had to look up what a Gatso was...I'd never heard of them!

November 18, 2005 4:27 pm  
Blogger MuppetLord said to The MuppetLord...

Maurice Gatsonides, was a famous rally driver and winner of the Monte Carlo in 1953. He was also the inventor of the ‘Gatsometer’, the first reliable speed-measuring device in the world...selling them all over the world, in more than forty countries today.

Taken from Gatsometer BV.

So, it's all his fault. To think that he invented it so he could record his speed accurately for rallying.

November 18, 2005 6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home