Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

August 17, 2005

Milestone! and other things.

Wow....1000 visitors!!!

Thank you everyone that has stopped by, and hope that you liked what you saw....or at least weren't repelled by it. Is that the right word? Hopefully nothing too warped in there, though I will be returning to some strange subjects fairly soon.

A big thank you for those that have ventured here more than once....I hope the experience hasn't had any lasting effects. :D


Other stuff......
Article from the Washington Post - Hmm.....do you get the impression that there are cracks appearing?

Paula Radcliffe has won a marathon.....so why did she do so badly at the Olympics...i.e. dropping out.

oooh.....the cricket is getting interesting. The series is tied at 1-1 with a draw in the 3rd test. 2 more to go....I wonder if they are going to be as tight as the last 2? Go on England!!

England & Wales Cricket Board , Cricket Australia

I was going to mention other stuff, but I have lost my mind somewhere. I'll have to go and find it before I post anything else.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home