Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

August 20, 2005

Adverts

Is it me? I notice that a lot of adverts these days seem to contain a lot of sexual references.

Does a car advert have to use it? I mean the Mazda one....with the mannequin. Is there any beauty product that doesn't use it?

I'm not a prude, but does it have to get shoved down our necks all the time? How long before we get actual sex used as an advert? Somehow I think, not long.

Oh, well end of rant.

Hmm....update!! No more anonymous comments, I don't appreciate getting spam.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger MuppetLord said to The MuppetLord...

arg...adverts! I'll check the blogs out shortly.

August 21, 2005 6:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said to The MuppetLord...

You got serios spam issues man.. I'm lucky so far. Maybe its cause im police related...

We all know that sex sells. The sun newspaper for instance is the most read paper in the UK... go figure. Besides I would prefer to look at Jane from Essex and her melons then Tony Blair and John Prescot...

August 22, 2005 4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home