Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

July 18, 2011

Long Break

Yes, that's right. It's been a long time since I have done anything. Why? Well EVE Online to be honest...yes I have spent far too much time playing that game.

Anyhow, now that I no longer do this, I have time in order to get this blog running again.

Well...what's happened since last time....well...the American's finally got their #1 target...nicely done as well. Stealth choppers rock.

Er...apart from that....not a lot....

Wait, I hear you cry, what about a detailed comment? Well...it's because that takes time and I haven't had any. *grins and shrugs*

I will get my brain in gear and begin once again to comment, hopefully coherently about random stuff.

later!

MuppetLord.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home