Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

October 02, 2010

Resistance is futile...

So....once again we are being inundated with rubbish television.... The X Factor, Celebrity Come Dancing etc are back....all I can say is fortunately Big Brother has finally bitten the dust...

What is with the pointless 'talent shows' that are on at the moment. Apart from being a money maker for a certain Simon Cowell, how many of them are actually any good? I mean come on, Jedward sell more than the guy that won...Joe McElderry...and his album still isn't out nearly a year later...

Yes, that's right, MuppetLord bought Rage for Christmas #1, and yes, that was good for music....although have you heard the charts recently? I admit to not having listened to the charts for ages, but I can't remember when they were this repetitive. Anyhow, old fart rant over.

In other news, I notice Pakistan appears to have dropped off the map recently.....yes they still need help....in more ways than one as well..

Is it me, or is there nothing really happening at the moment? Either that or the news organisations are saying very little at the moment? Cue the conspiracy theorists..

Currently, I am feeling pointless...perhaps there is something in the water....maybe that's it, need more alcohol....[randomly points out that back in the middle ages, beer was safer to drink than water].

I need to get my brain in gear....so....perhaps same time next week I will have something to talk about yes?

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home