Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

August 07, 2005

Latest

ok, movie news...Stealth is a pretty good film. Heads-up for those that are going to watch it but haven't seen it yet - stay until the end of the credits....there is a bit on at the end....and I mean the end of the credits.

On other news.....I like it.....treason for those that advocate violence. Wasn't treason punishable by execution at one point? Well....hanging for sure. I think it sends a message.....you break the law, we're coming for you.

As the saying goes.....'be afraid, be very afraid' or alternatively....the H2G2 version...

'do not be alarmed...be very, very frightened'


Comment by Haloscan:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger *lynne* said to The MuppetLord...

hi, was pointed here via NeoWorx LittleNeo. I like your random thoughts, and will link you to my site so I can drop by easily. Keep up the good work!

August 09, 2005 3:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home