Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

October 07, 2006

Long time no chat..

...but then again, I've been busy.

Anyhow...it's been relatively busy yet quiet on the news front. Still Muslims slaughtering each other in Iraq and Afghanistan, and yet it's Ramadan at the moment. I suppose they will make it up afterwards.......

The Hamster survived a crash at silly speeds, and best wishes on a full recovery.

Europe beat the US once again at the Ryder Cup.

Oh, and Jack Straw gets it in the neck. I don't know about you, but the short bit of film that was on the news showing that group of covered up women protesting made me laugh. Why? Well....apart from the fact that they didn't appear to be women.... Yes, it looked like a group of blokes covered from top to bottom in womens clothes....and last time I checked, Muslims don't like that kind of thing very much. How did I know? Well...how many women do you know that can stride like that? Personally I don't know any.

What was with the Met pulling that Muslim policeman off Diplomatic duty? I thought the Police didn't have gender, or religion? Obviously more political bollocks. I'm sorry, if the guy can't do the job, then he shouldn't be in the Police.

Other than that...nothing much happening in the world of insanity...oh...apart from Eris....but that is par for the course...being as she is the Goddess of Discord.

Normal service will be resumed shortly.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home