Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

August 29, 2006

A Brief Greeting

Salutations!

You may have been wondering why it has been so quiet on here recently. Well...to be honest, there has been very little to talk about, bar the JCB DieselMax hitting 350mph.

I am bored of opening the paper and hearing about the latest slaughter in Iraq by the usual suspects etc., and consequently can't be bothered to write about it. That isn't to say I'm ignoring it, because I keep up with BBC News, Sky News, CNN etc...

Actually...I want to hear the condemnation by the entire Arab world about what is happening in Iraq...you know, Muslims killing other Muslims just because they happen to be a different branch of Islam....but...that isn't likely to happen is it?

Sorry, I'm cynical.

Anyhow...I need to catch up on all my reading.....again!!

I'll post again when I can come up with something more coherent...

tOodle Pip!

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home