Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

July 29, 2005

Blogging

Hmm....ok, so it isn't that long since I started this blog lark...and already is has gone out of control....I have 4 now...not all of them doing anything....I may delete one or two...I am not sure yet. Whatever, I am surprised that people come to read...at last point I had over 800 visits.

Of course I suppose I could be out of my mind, which has occurred to me. Either that or the people who stay to read are. lmao. Doomed I am then.


Anyhow, a big thank you to anyone who has stopped by from time to time.


On a separate note, I thought that I might share these lyrics with you.

All this hatred
All this hatred
I can't take it!
All this hatred


You may not know this
We may be different
Different but equal
Different and free


(taken from H8 Red off Persistence of Time by Anthrax)

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home