Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

June 27, 2005

News

Richard Whitely RIP.

ooh look, I've passed the 500 visitors mark!! Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to visit, be it once, or repeatedly. I appreciate it.

I am confused.

As far as the whole Live8 thing is concerned, I am not interested. To be honest, what is the point of it? The tsunami aid appears not to be going to the people who need it, and what is there to say that the monies raised by Live8 is not going to do the same thing?

Maybe it is just me. I must be far too cynical about things.

Talking about things, this whole ID card plan looks like it isn't going to work. Lets face it, who is going to fork out, approx £90 for a piece of plastic? Lets face it, passports are far cheaper...actually even visas to the US are cheaper...which is scary because they aren't exactly cheap.

Oh well, off into the depths of space I go.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home