Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

June 14, 2005

Hmm

Well it is cold, grey, wet, and windy again. I thought this is supposed to be the middle of June, not the beginning of February.

Hmm...well congratulations to Kimi for winning the Canadian GP, and also to Ferrari for proving you don't need the best car to get a result....can they build on it? Also, for you motorsports fans who are missing the TT already, this weekend is Le Mans, so something to watch....Aston Martin Racing DBR9....yes they're back!

For those non-petrolheads there is Ascot...at York....so probably there will be fewer poseurs this year...let the racing commence.

ok....nothing much doing...apart from the verdict, but you don't want to hear, or indeed see me waffling on about it.

Oh, I forgot, the Paris Airshow is on....


And now for something completely different.

Yes, in all future posts, I will be putting a little recommendation of books, films, CD's worth reading, watching, hearing. Why? Well I'm not completely convinced by my other
blog yet...I need to tweak it a little....feel free to check it out if you want to.

ttfn!

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home