Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

December 09, 2005

More various...

Egypt's elections are seriously messed up. See Sandmonkey here. Also see Freedom for Egyptians here.

With all the things we have heard about extremist Muslims, we know that Christians are good people right? They are
tolerant right? Courtesy Cruella-Blog.

It is 100 years since the first successful
cornea transplant.

On other news, seeing as this is the party season, have you thought about keeping your drink safe? See
this from Rachel of North London. Don't leave your drink unattended. If you do, leave it and buy another one.

Comment by Haloscan:

|

6 Comments:

Blogger Cerebralwaste said to The MuppetLord...

Must people don't judge all Muslims by the actions of a few as demonstrated here:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Do you judge all Christian by the actions of a few Jackasses like those mentioned in the link you provided?

December 10, 2005 11:11 pm  
Blogger MuppetLord said to The MuppetLord...

You miss the point.

December 10, 2005 11:15 pm  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said to The MuppetLord...

Then please explain the point to this infidel!

December 11, 2005 1:07 am  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said to The MuppetLord...

I don't think the person in your example was killed was he? I don't think there is a fair comparison between the two. Are there some extreme so called Christains? Yes. Not nearly as many as there are extreme "Muslims". Neither group are true to their faith yet both claim to be. So what is a fair comparison of the two? I don't know myself.

December 11, 2005 2:26 pm  
Blogger Mother Sharon Damnable said to The MuppetLord...

My Lord Muppet,

Glad to meet you, I just flew by from big G's

I'd like to add, never accept a drink from someone in a pub unless you watched it being poured.

Keep safe this holiday season (I'm pagan so for me the celebration is Yule, but I try and join in everbody's celebrations :>)

December 11, 2005 4:30 pm  
Blogger Webmiztris said to The MuppetLord...

she's very right. I've had someone drug my drink at a bar before and it was definitely a BAD TIME.

December 11, 2005 10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home