Be Disclaimed

"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi

September 19, 2005

Current News...for once.

Hmmm....well who won in Germany then?

Blackpool in the news!! I know, we have a conference here at the moment, but that isn't it...but the Daily Telegraph has this - Trawler steamed into germ warfare site and no one said a word.

Ooh look, the Florida Keys looks like it is going to get hit. Right, so Rick's and Margaritaville will probably fill up even more than normal...even though the Conch's will be told to leave...stubborn sods that they are.

Face transplants....anyone? Not here! I like myself as I am thanks....and I am not going so far as to change my face.



Random thing - To the plank with you arrr!! (Scaryduck again)

Comment by Haloscan:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home